Thursday, October 6, 2016

Yesterday I was drinking one of these green tea bottle and it made me think on how different such products are displayed in terms of region. This is known as Oi-Ocha and in Japan its referred to as Japan's number one green brand. Oi-Ocha to me taste better when it is cold as it does contain a pretty strong flavor that some people don't like because I gave some to a few relatives and I thought they would like it because they drink almost dark coffee but it turned out that the flavor just didn't do it for them.

2 comments:

  1. I really like how you used perspective to capture this bottle from this angle. The color scheme also looks really nice and I like that you did your research on this brand. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this brand of tea. I used to drink it all the time in Japan, and I'm glad there’s at least one other person here that likes the flavor! Also, it's good to know I can still buy this in the states, I didn't know that was a thing

    ReplyDelete