Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Image result for cherry blossom tree tucson
This picture shows the beauty of the Cherry Blossom trees in Japan. (I don't own this picture)

When I thought of what I wanted to express when it came to visualizing Asian arts I remember how in Japan a lot of their art works not only shows the beauty of Japanese land but the beauty of the Cherry Blossom Trees are expressed to a great deal. The Cherry Blossom Trees, also known as Sakura Trees in Japan, express themselves in a way that makes the person who looks at them very calming. I believe that because of there different colors like pink and white and due to the fact that in times of high wind when the petals are in the air it just makes things more beautiful.  

1 comment:

  1. The cherry blossoms are amazing and this photo definitely doesn't do them justice (though it is an incredible photo). Hope one day you can go and see them in person!

    ReplyDelete